Online Internship Programme
We are hereby inviting applications for our flagship Online Internship Programme.
Duration of Internship: Two months from the date of selection. Based on your performance and your wish to be associated with us, for a longer period, the tenure will be extended.
All persons associated with us for a period of six months or more will be eligible to receive a recommendation letter from our side (need basis).
Eligibility: Open to all Indian students pursuing undergraduate, postgraduate or research courses in any UGC recognized university or college.
Stipend: This will be a voluntary position and no stipend will be offered for the internship.
Certificate: The candidates who will perform all the assigned tasks in the given time limit will be given duly recognized certificate.
- Writing articles for the blog.
- Promoting the blog articles on social media.
Focus themes of the blog:
- Indian art, culture, cuisine, cinema, traditions and languages.
- Travel experiences of people to any place around the world.
- Blog on any place of historic or heritage significance.
- Anything related to travel and experiential learning.
Deadline for submission of application: 28th February, 2015.
Procedure for application: The candidates are required to send in their CVs along with a Statement of Purpose for joining the organisation. Applications have to be mailed at: email@example.com