Are you a passionate travel enthusiast, blogger or photographer?
Would you like to reflect upon and share your experiences with people for common good?
Are you someone who likes to travel, click pictures or write about their travel experiences?
Do you want to promote the understanding of Indian art, culture, cuisine, cinema, traditions and languages?
If the answer to any of the above questions is YES, please send a blog post to firstname.lastname@example.org for publication on our blog.
Here are some general guidelines:
- Your blog post must be original/authentic content and not previously published elsewhere, neither on the web nor in print.
- You agree not to publish it anywhere else, including your own blog or website. You may, however, post a summary on your site that links to the post. You may also publish your post summaries and links to the post through social networks.
- A blog post may contain various text or image links to other websites, articles or blogs which it references or describes, as long as the subject and content of the blog post being submitted stands on its own as a meaningful contribution to our community.
- Blog posts which are considered as an advertisement for your services, or the equivalent of a sponsored post, will not be published.
- We reserve the right to change your text font and text formatting, in line with the design of our blog, and we may re-format approved posts to create a consistent look and feel among all blog posts. Please avoid excess formatting. Bold and italics should be used only when necessary for clarity. CAPS should be avoided.
- We reserve the right to disallow contents and comments at any time.
- The official languages of the blog are English and Hindi. Other languages may be used in a limited fashion in sentences if deemed necessary.
Submitting your Post
- Posts can be emailed to us in MS Word format (.doc or .docx) attachments along with relevant pictures in the following format (.jpg, .jpeg or .png)
- While you submit your post, we would love to know more about you through a brief introduction (written in third person).
- Please also include your profile picture and contact details so that we can get back to you at the earliest.